Terms of Hire
- Drivers must be between 25 and 75 years of age and hold a full UK or EU license.
- You must have held a full license for over 2 years.
- A £600 security bond is to be paid at the time of paying the balance. If the motor home is returned in the same condition as it was at hand over, the security bond will be returned within 14 days.
- Your license must have no more than 2 penalty points for a minor offence (Ring or Email us prior to booking if you are in any doubt).
- Drivers outside of the UK or EU must ring or email prior to booking.
You must bring with you:
All customers intending to drive any of our motorhomes must bring the required information. Drivers must bring with them:
- A valid driving license - including a paper copy.
- Two documents that are proof of address; less than three months old (e.g. utility bills showing your current address). Your current address must match the address displayed on your driving license and passport so make sure your documents are up to date.
See full terms and conditions here